Course Duration: 2 days
Course Dates/Times: As per Calendar and see below (Lunch provided)
Cost: $850.00 + HST 13% (includes HACCP Certificate)
All prices are in Canadian dollarsCourse Overview This 2 days course will help ensure that you and your employees have a complete understanding of all HACCP principles and how to implement them into your business. You will learn to identify and control the hazards related to the farms. You will also be able to conduct a hazard analysis and validate the HACCP plan.
This course covers the principles related to hazard analysis and critical control points, a food safety and self-inspection system that is widely used and endorsed internationally by farms, regulatory agencies, and consumer groups.
Who Should Attend This course is designed for personnel responsible for maintaining food safety on the farm.
Previous KnowledgeNot required Key Topics
- Review of good agricultural practices
- Identify and control hazards
- The principles of HACCP
- Establishing Critical Control Point Monitoring Procedure
- Establish corrective actions
- Develop effective record keeping system
- Establish procedures for verification of HACCP System
- Implement the HACCP Plan
- Maintain the HACCP Plan
- Recognize Regulatory issues impacting the implementation of HACCP system
Bring your HACCP plan (optional)