Course Location: 2800 Skymark Ave Unit 31 Mississauga L4W 5A6 or Virtual instructor-led training course
Course Duration: 1day
Course Dates/Times: As per Calendar
Cost: $720.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars
This course covers the fundamentals of designing and implementing a robust risk-based environmental monitoring program, so that you can identify problem areas and respond to positive results from microbial testing swiftly and effectively.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at anyone in your company directly or indirectly involved in:
- Consultants to the food industry
- Facilities Managers
- HACCP Team Members
- Owners/Operators of Food Businesses
- QA/QC Managers, Technicians & Supervisors
- Regulatory Authorities, Managers & Personnel
- Sanitation Managers/Supervisors
Fundamental knowledge of:
- HACCP Plans/ Food Safety Plan
- Understanding of GMP
- Sanitation principles
- Definition of environmental monitoring as a tool for strengthening and maintaining food safety system.
- Key elements to include in an effective Environmental Monitoring Program.
- Best practices and strategies for Environmental Monitoring Program implementation.
- Differences in environmental monitoring practices for a dry RTE environment and a wet RTE environment.
- Sampling frequency, design sampling procedures and choose indicator microorganisms.
- Respond to positive pathogen results
You will receive a copy of slides related to presented material.