Course Location: 2800 Skymark Ave Unit 31 Mississauga L4W 5A6 or Virtual instructor-led training course Course Duration: 2 days Course Dates/Times: As per Calendar Cost: $880.00 + HST 13% All prices are in Canadian dollars
This 2-days course training introduces and helps you to understand how to differentiate between verification and validation activities. You will understand practices and conditions needed prior to and during the implementation of HACCP. They are called Prerequisite Programs and they are essential for food safety.
You will be able to identify the components of CCP verification, HACCP system verification and HACCP Plan validation You will learn about regulatory requirements for verification and validation.
Who Should Attend
- Consultants to the food industry
- Facilities Managers
- Food Safety Personnel
- Global Food Safety Coordinators & Managers
- HACCP Team Members
- Owners/Operators of Food Businesses
- QA/QC Managers, Technicians & Supervisors
- Regulatory Authorities, Managers & Personnel
No previous knowledge is necessary.
- Differentiate between Verification and Validation Activities
- Define Prerequisite Programs and provide details on each widely recognized prerequisite program, such Premises, Shipping/Receiving, Purchasing, Storage, Pest Control, Equipment Preventative Maintenance, Sanitation, Personnel, Foreign Material Controls, Allergen Controls.
- Describe the relationship between prerequisite programs and the HACCP System.
- Evaluate if the prerequisite program is effective.
- Evaluate that the prerequisite program is being implemented appropriately.
- Identify when a failure to meet a prerequisite program is noncompliance.
- Identify the Components of Prerequisite Program Verification
- Identify the Components of CCP Verification
- Identify the Components of HACCP System Verification
- Identify the Components of HACCP Plan Validation
- Identify Regulatory Requirements for Verification and Validation
You will receive a workbook related to the presented material.