Course Location: 2800 Skymark Ave Unit 31 Mississauga L4W 5A6 or Virtual instructor-led training course
Course Duration: 1day
Course Dates/Times: As per Calendar
Cost: $740.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars
Food Technology Consulting offers a 1-day risk assessment training where your delegates will learn how to identify, evaluate, and estimate the essential levels to assess and mitigate the risks associated with your management system of risks involved in your existing of future processes thus determining and implementing appropriate control process.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at anyone in your company directly or indirectly involved in:
• Quality Assurance Manager & Food Safety Personnel
• Product Development / R & D Manager
• Supply Chain Managers
• Procurement/ Purchasing
Fundamental knowledge of:
• HACCP Plans/ Food Safety Plan
• Understanding of GMP
• Understand risk assessment terminology.
• Be able to choose and use different risk assessment models for processes onsite.
• Understand what BRC Global Standards expects from a thorough risk assessment.
You will receive a copy of slides related to presented material.