Course Location: 2800 Skymark Ave Unit 31 Mississauga L4W 5A6 or Virtual instructor-led training course
Course Duration: 2 day
Course Dates/Times: As per Calendar
Cost: $1100.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars
This 2 days training is designed to equip attendees with the skills and knowledge to successfully audit facilities against the BRCGS. Attendees will gain with an in-depth understanding of the revisions to the format and content of the Standard and includes particular reference to the changes in response to the issues and concerns of the food industry.
Who Should Attend
• Consultants to the food industry
• Quality Auditors
• Regulatory Authorities, Managers & Personnel
• Supply Chain Managers
Participants should have read a copy of Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8 before attending this course. A good technical knowledge of the industry is essential.
• Recognize the changes to the protocol of the BRCGS.
• Understand the changes to existing requirements.
• Understand How Certification Bodies work and their relationship with the BRCGS.
• Understand and recognise the benefit of changes for retailers, manufacturers, auditor and consumers.
• Understand the reasons for changes to the Standard including industry developments.
• Learn how the audit process should now be carried out and reported.
Mandatory - All course participants are required to have their own individual copy of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8.