Course Location: 2800 Skymark Ave Unit 31 Mississauga L4W 5A6 or Virtual instructor-led training course
Course Duration:1/2 day
Course Dates/Times: As per Calendar
Cost: $280.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars
This 1/2-day course introduces and helps you to understand requirements of The Safe Food for Canadians. It provides you with an in-depth overview of the purpose and requirements of the The Safe Food for Canadians Regulations (SFCR).
The regulations will improve Canada’s food safety system and allow the Canadian Food Inspection Agency (CFIA) to create a stronger, more consistent and preventive system with a risk-based inspection model.
Who Should Attend:
- Consultants to the food industry.
- Facilities Managers.
- Food Safety Personnel.
- Global Food Safety Coordinators & Managers.
- HACCP Team Members.
- Owners/Operators of Food Businesses.
- QA/QC Managers, Technicians & Supervisors.
- Quality Auditors.
- Regulatory Authorities, Managers & Personnel.
- Supply Chain Managers.
Knowledge of prerequisite programs or GMP’s is recommended. A good technical knowledge of the industry is essential.
- What is covered under Safe Food for Canadians Regulations?
- What will happen with current regulations?
- The key elements of the Safe Food for Canadians Regulations: licensing, preventive controls and traceability.
- Preventive control measures and requirements for processors, importers and exporters.
- Who would need a licence and/or Preventive Control Plan under the proposed Safe Food for Canadians Regulations?.
- Understand how to meet traceability requirements.
You will receive a copy of slides related to presented material.
Food Technology Consulting International Inc. has worked with various government, ministry and private bodies on different projects.