Quality • Efficiency • Trust
As partners in Food Safety and Quality, FTC helps clients be “ audit-ready” at all times
To access the food supply chain, companies need to demonstrate their commitment to food safety through GMP/ GOP, HACCP or GFSI compliance.
Here’s how the Food Technology Consulting International team can help
- Bridges the gap between current food safety management systems and a certification level system (GMP/GOP, HACCP or GFSI).
- Useful when a new version of a standard is released or in between audits to keep client sites audit-ready.
- Identifies and assess the company’s readiness to successfully pass GMP/GOP, HACCP/PCP or GFSI standards.
- FTC’s comprehensive pre-audits assist clients to identify items, any areas of concern or gaps in the system before regulatory or third-party audits take place.
- A critical element of food safety program verification, internal audits are one of the most common items that companies receive non-conformities for during a formal audit
- Our team of trained internal auditors develop strong, in-depth, thoroughly planned out internal audit programs ensuring that this key component of any GFSI audit is completed.
Unaccredited GMP or GOP or HACCP Audits
- Assists food or food packaging manufacturers, distribution and storage companies improve their food safety and quality systems to meet legal requirements for their certification status.
- Upon completion of a successful GMP/GOP or HACCP audit including any required corrective actions, FTConsulting will issue a non-accredited compliance certificate indicating the company’s Good Manufacturing Practices/ Good Distribution Practices/ HACCP programs are effective.
Food Technology Consulting International Inc. has worked with various government, ministry and private bodies on different projects.