Course Location: 2800 Skymark Ave Unit 31 Mississauga L4W 5A6
Course Duration: 1 day
Course Dates/Times: As per Calendar and see below (Lunch provided)
Cost: $700.00 + HST 13% (includes BRC Certificate)
All prices are in Canadian dollars
This 1 day training introduces you to the IFS PACsecure Global Standard for Packaging Industry. It provides you with an in-depth overview of the purpose and requirements of this standard and how it can improve your business methods. Course participants will gain an in-depth and practical understanding how to develop and implement a documented system to comply with the Standard in a packaging manufacturing site.
Who Should Attend
• Consultants to the food industry
• Facilities Managers
• Food Safety Personnel
• Global Food Safety Coordinators & Managers
• HACCP Team Members
• Owners/Operators of Food Businesses
• QA/QC Managers, Technicians & Supervisors
• Quality Auditors
• Regulatory Authorities, Managers & Personnel
• Supply Chain Managers
Participants should have read a copy of IFS PacSecure standard before attending this course. A good technical knowledge of the industry is essential.
• Understand the IFS PACsecure Standard
• Understand the detail of the Prerequisite Program and HACCP Plan
• Importance of Senior management commitment
• Dealing with non conformities
It is recommended that all course participants have their own individual copy of the IFS PACsecure standard.