Course Location: 2800 Skymark Ave Unit 31 Mississauga L4W 5A6 or Virtual instructor-led training course
Course Duration: 2 days
Course Dates/Times: As per Calendar
Cost: $880.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars
With this interactive 2 day course approved by HACCP Alliance you will develop the understanding and knowledge of how to create effective HACCP plan for the packaging material production.
This course will lay out the details and specifics about how to identify the hazards and controls related to the incoming material and packaging material manufacturing process. The participants will learn how to conduct a hazard analysis and how to validate the HACCP plan.
Main steps and principles related to hazard analysis and critical control points will be discussed.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for personnel responsible for developing, maintaining, and updating and reassessing HACCP-based manufacturing plans.
• Review of Good Manufacturing Practices
• Identify and Control Hazards
• The principles of HACCP
• Establish Critical Control Point Monitoring
• Establish Corrective Actions
• Establish effective record keeping system
• Establish procedures for verification of HACCP System
• Implement the HACCP Plan
• Maintain the HACCP Plan
• Recognize Regulatory issues impacting the implementation of HACCP system
• Establish a working HACCP Plan for the attendees
Knowledge of prerequisite programs or GMP’s is recommended.
You will receive the workbooks with presentation slides, students’ exercises and answers.
Bring your HACCP plan (optional)