Course Location: 2800 Skymark Ave Unit 31 Mississauga L4W 5A6 or Virtual instructor-led training course
Course Duration: 2 days
Course Dates/Times: As per Calendar
Cost: $880.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars
This 2 days course approved by HACCP Alliance will help ensure that you and your employees have a complete understanding of the requirements of an effective food safety system and of everyone's role in ensuring its success. It will give you the details and specifics about how to identify the hazards and controls related to the incoming material and food manufacturing process, how to conduct a hazard analysis and how to validate the HACCP plan.
This course covers the principles related to hazard analysis and critical control points, a food safety and self-inspection system that is widely used and endorsed internationally by industry, regulatory agencies, and consumer groups.
Who Should Attend
This course is designed for personnel responsible for developing, maintaining and updating and reassessing HACCP-based manufacturing plans.
Knowledge of prerequisite programs, GMP’s or Prerequisite Programs Course is recommended.
• Review of Good Manufacturing Practices
• Identify and Control Hazards
• The principles of HACCP
• Establish Critical Control Point Monitoring
• Establish Corrective Actions
• Establish effective record keeping system
• Establish procedures for verification of HACCP System
• Implement the HACCP Plan
• Maintain the HACCP Plan
• Recognize Regulatory issues impacting the implementation of HACCP system
• Establish a working HACCP Plan for the attendees
Bring your HACCP plan (optional)