Course Location: 2800 Skymark Ave Unit 31 Mississauga L4W 5A6 or Virtual instructor-led training course
Course Duration: 2 days
Course Dates/Times: As per Calendar
Cost: $880.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars
With the interactive 2-day course you will develop an understanding and knowledge of how to create an effective HACCP plan for storage and distribution.
This course will lay out the details and specifics about how to identify the hazards and controls related to the incoming material storage and distribution. The participants will learn how to conduct a hazard analysis and how to validate the HACCP plan.
Main steps and principles related to hazard analysis and critical control points will be discussed.
Who Should Attend:
This course is designed for personnel responsible for developing, maintaining, and updating and reassessing HACCP-based plans.
Knowledge of prerequisite programs or GDP’s is recommended.
- Review of Good Distribution Practices (GDP’s)
- Identify and Control Hazards
- The principles of HACCP
- Establish Critical Control Point Monitoring
- Establish Corrective Actions
- Establish an effective record-keeping system
- Establish procedures for verification of HACCP System
- Implement the HACCP Plan
- Maintain the HACCP Plan
- Recognize regulatory issues impacting the implementation of HACCP system
- Establish a working HACCP Plan for the attendees
You will receive a workbook with presentation slides, students’ exercises and answers.
Bring your HACCP plan (optional).
Food Technology Consulting International Inc. has worked with various government, ministry and private bodies on different projects.