Course Location: 2800 Skymark Ave Unit 31 Mississauga L4W 5A6 or Virtual instructor-led training course
Course Duration: 2.5 day
Course Dates/Times: As per Calendar and see below
Cost: $905.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars
FTC is proud to be partnering with the Food Safety Preventive Controls Alliance (FSPCA) to deliver Lead Instructor training in compliance with the Food Safety Modernization Act (FSMA). FSPCA Lead Instructors have successfully completed the FSPCA Train-the-Trainer course and have obtained the instructor course certificate.
We provide the FDA approved training course to meet the FSMA requirements for Hazard Analysis Risk based Preventive Controls (HARPC) for food processors. This 2.5-day course will provide you with all of the knowledge necessary to understand the new FDA requirements and effectively implement them when developing your company’s food safety plans. During this course, practice exercises and training materials are provided on how to build a FSMA compliant food safety plan and preventive control program. Furthermore, you will receive a Certificate of Attendance to demonstrate that you have completed the course in entirety.
Who Should Attend:
• Potential Preventive Control “Qualified Individual”
• The food factory’s representative who export their product to USA
• General public who interest in new regulations of US FDA and the preventive control
Participants should have previous knowledge of the HACCP program.
• Understand good manufacturing practices
• Process, Food Allergen, Sanitation and Supply Chain Preventative Controls
• Food Safety Plan Overview and the preliminary steps in developing one
• Compliance with the new FDA requirements and regulations
You will receive a workbook that includes the presentation slides, food safety plans, sample forms and lists of resources.