Course Location: 2800 Skymark Ave Unit 31 Mississauga L4W 5A6 or Virtual instructor-led training course
Course Duration: 1 day
Course Dates/Times: As per Calendar
Cost: $760 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars
Food technology consulting offers your business a 1-day Vulnerability Assessment Food Fraud Prevention course designed exclusively for your key role disciplines to gain a sound understanding, knowledge, skills and “must- have” requirements through your entire supply chain. You will learn the practical application in implementing tight controls to detect and mitigate the impact on produced goods and give consumers greater confidence in the integrity of their food.
Who Should Attend
- Quality Assurance Manager & Personnel
- Product Development / R&D Manager
- Procurement/ Purchasing
- Food Safety Personnel
- Supply Chain Managers
Fundamental knowledge of:
- HACCP Plans/ Food Safety Plan
- Supplier Approval Process
- Food Safety Principle
- An overview of food fraud and global initiatives.
- Identify potential food fraud sources in your processes.
- Recognize different food fraud assessment methods that may be used to identify vulnerabilities to your supply chain.
- Understand and recognise the benefit of changes for retailers, manufacturers, auditor and consumers.
- Vulnerability assessment for prevention of food fraud.
You will receive a copy of slides related to presented material.
Food Technology Consulting has worked with various government, ministry and private bodies on different projects.