Course Location: 2800 Skymark Ave Unit 31 Mississauga L4W 5A6 or Virtual instructor-led training course
Course Duration: 2 days
Course Dates/Times: As per Calendar
Cost: $850.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars
This 2 days training introduces you to the BRC Global Standard Food Safety Issue 8. It provides you with an in-depth overview of the purpose and requirements of the BRC standard, leadership and strategies skills to help you to implement the requirements in your organization. You will understand types of evidence needed to satisfy BRC requirement. In addition, this course will help you to identify other areas of learning needed outside this course for successful BRC program implementation (HACCP, Tool Cause Analysis, Strategic Planning) .
This course includes 40-minute open book examination on the second day of the program. All participants will receive a BRC-issued certificate according to grade received.
Who Should Attend
- Consultants to the food industry
- Facilities Managers
- Food Safety Personnel
- Global Food Safety Coordinators & Managers
- HACCP Team Members
- Owners/Operators of Food Businesses
- QA/QC Managers, Technicians & Supervisors
- Quality Auditors
- Regulatory Authorities, Managers & Personnel
- Supply Chain Managers
Participants should have read a copy of Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8 before attending this course. A good technical knowledge of the industry is essential.
- Understand the BRC Standard and clauses
- Understand the detail of the Scheme
- Understand How Certification Bodies work and their relationship with the BRC Audit structure/expectations/preparing for the Certification audit
- Importance of Senior management commitment
- Dealing with non conformities
- Report writing
- Interactive workshops with case studies
Mandatory – All course participants are required to have their own individual copy of the BRC Global Standard for Food Safety Issue 8.
Food Technology Consulting has worked with various government, ministry and private bodies on different projects.