Course Location: 2800 Skymark Ave Unit 31 Mississauga L4W 5A6 or Virtual instructor-led training course
Course Duration: 1 day
Course Dates/Times: As per Calendar
Cost: $580.00 + HST 13%
All prices are in Canadian dollars
This advanced 1 day course explores the principles of allergen management in the production environment and storage facilities, focusing on allergen management and control.
Who Should Attend
This course is aimed at anyone in your company directly or indirectly involved in:
- Quality Assurance Manager & Food Safety Personnel
- Product Development / R & D Manager
- Supply Chain Managers
- Procurement/ Purchasing
- Understand what allergens are and how they impact susceptible people
- Learn about different allergens in different countries
- Understand the regulatory framework
- Be able to outline the impact of the above on the food processing and storage site
- Be able to develop and implement policies and practices to manage allergens within the food production and storage conditions
Fundamental knowledge of:
- HACCP Plans / Food Safety Plan
- Understanding of GMP
You will receive a copy of slides related to presented material.
Food Technology Consulting has worked with various government, ministry and private bodies on different projects.